Anti-corruption virtual audit
- Reporting with key performance indicators on individual assessment areas.
- Performance evaluation
- Performance improvement recommendations
- Data for direct use in annual reporting and stakeholder communication.
Our assessment methodology is bench-marked against key requirments in the global best practice standard ISO37001.
Pro-active, holitistic and risk-based - How well is your organisation doing?
CredAbility will show:
- How well your anti-corruption program reflects the context of the organization.
- Effect of relevant policies.
- Ability to manage risks.
- Leadership, “the tone at the top”.
- Awareness and training needs across the organisation.
- How well planning and resource allocation reflect actual needs, including roles and responsibilities.
- Opportunities to improve and increase overall returns from your management system through performance evaluation processes.